Meet Rachel Choi. Master of languages, including digital.Allison Gibson
Vici is excited to welcome the newest member of our team, Rachel Choi as a digital campaign coordinator. Rachel has a degree in Design & Merchandising from Drexel University and with her experience in buying, she knows how important it is to make sure that businesses are using digital marketing as a tool to help them grow daily in today’s world of technology. Rachel has a passion for languages and has studied Lao, French, Japanese, Swedish and Italian, and now Digital.
She comes from a huge family and we are happy to add her to the Vici family. Here is some more scoop on our latest addition, told by Rachel herself.
- I was named after the character, Rachel Green on Friends because my parents loved that show and because Jennifer Aniston is their favorite actress.
- I love music and have played multiple instruments, including the clarinet, bass clarinet, flute, piano and drums. I also consider being able to read music a “language” that I’ve studied!
- I think it would be really cool to be a hurricane hunter or meteorologist. As a kid, I was really into studying the weather and natural disasters.
- Ever since I was a kid, my favorite candy flavor has been grape. I always go to Five Below to buy candy because they have bins of just grape candy!
- While in college, I did a six-month co-op with TJX Companies, the headquarters for TJMaxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods, in Framingham, MA and lived right near Boston College. At TJX, I got to do retail buying and travel across the country to go into market, attend trade shows, negotiate deals and even have the products that I bought end up in stores nationwide!
- My favorite food is mac & cheese and I am a very loyal customer of Mac Mart in Rittenhouse Square.
- Kehlani is one of my favorite singers of all time. I’ve seen her live in concert and she is even more talented in person!