About: Greg Swiszcz
Profile: With over 15 years in advertising sales, and working with many agencies, Greg is very experienced with working with clients of all sizes. He has also seen our services work first hand. Having the exact same real life experience selling digital advertising as our clients, he brings his ability to relate to everyone. Working with our partners allows him to continue to help sales teams and agencies grow their business, and at the same time, supporting the growth efforts of the end client. Greg is Google Analytics Certified.
Posts by Greg Swiszcz:
- What are some unique ways to advertise during a down time?
- How can the Cannabis Industry use Digital Marketing?
- Top Digital Advertising Trends for 2020
- How can I use video in Digital Advertising?
- What Digital Advertising Products Should Casinos Use?
- Digital Advertising Trends
- 8 Things To Know About Digital Advertising
- What techniques are most popular for Professional Services?
- Voice Search is Here: Is Your Business Ready for It?
- Do Credit Unions Utilize Digital Advertising?
- How Do I Get Renewals From My Clients?
- What Advertising Medium Do Adults Use The Most? (Example)
- What Are Top Digital Advertising Industries For 2019? (Example)
- Do Video Ads Work For Small Businesses?
- Digital Ad Spend Surpasses 50% of Total Ad Spending in the U.S.
- IRS Contributes 3rd Party Income Data to Facebook (Example)
- How Does Back to School Impact Automotive Advertising?
- Another Tool to help your Digital Marketing campaign kickoff with ease.
- Use Email Databases For More Than Just Email Marketing
- Who are these Joneses and why is everyone trying to keep up with them?
- Digital Advertising continues to grow year over year!
- Online Reputation for Your Business Matters!
- How To Help Credit Unions Grow And Maximize Membership